VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15?

Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15? was created by GrettelP

Posted 24 Jan 2019 06:08 #1
Hello everyone...I am looking through this site for tutorials on Vegas Movie Studio 15 - but all I find is 14. Are there tutorials on 15 or will 14 work for me? Thanks
GrettelP :)
Last Edit:24 Jan 2019 07:45 by GrettelP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15?

Posted 24 Jan 2019 07:54 #2
Hi GrettelP

No I do not have any tutorials for v15 at the moment.
90% of most tutorials on this website will work in any version of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum

I am also about to start making new tutorials for version 15.
At this very moment I am working on rejuvenating this the website and adding many new tutorials.
You can also ask questions on the forum here, about anything you like.
Everyone is very friendly here, so don't hesitate to ask for help.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Jan 2019 07:54 by DoctorZen

Replied by GrettelP on topic Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15?

Posted 24 Jan 2019 07:58 #3
Thank you. I am currently watching one of the beginner's videos. it seems to show everything I see in 15, so we're good for now. I appreciate your quick response. I have so many questions, but they're moot until I learn what I need to learn and how to ask the questions LOL

have an amazing day

Grettel
GrettelP :)
Last Edit:24 Jan 2019 07:58 by GrettelP
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15?

Posted 24 Jan 2019 08:05 #4

GrettelP wrote: I have so many questions, but they're moot until I learn what I need to learn and how to ask the questions LOL

have an amazing day

Grettel

Hi Grettel,

When we start and are new to video processing, we start out not knowing what we do not know! And, yes I agree that often makes asking a question difficult as to how to ask. However, when things are stopping you from progressing or bugging you, go ahead, describe it the best you can, members here can shift through it with you and hopefully get you on the right track. In other words, there are no stupid questions, unless we consider the un-asked question to be stupid. Now, I have a few times provided a stupid answer, I try to hold that to a minimum!!!
Best Regards......George

Replied by vkmast on topic Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15?

Posted 24 Jan 2019 10:12 #5
Hi Grettel,

I agree with what George says above, except for one thing. He never gives stupid answers.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Replied by matonanjin on topic Tutorials for Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15?

Posted 25 Jan 2019 23:54 #6

Eagle Six wrote: Hi Grettel,

... In other words, there are no stupid questions, unless we consider the un-asked question to be stupid. Now, I have a few times provided a stupid answer, I try to hold that to a minimum!!!

He says that. But keep in mind he has not seen my questions yet. His position on this will soon change :wink: :blush: :laugh:
Last Edit:25 Jan 2019 23:55 by matonanjin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds