VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Resizing Thumbnails in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16

Resizing Thumbnails in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 was created by Alan CBT

Posted 04 Mar 2019 19:03 #1
I have upgraded to MSP 16, and the advertising shows that the thumbnails can be resized in the Trimmer to see the Thumbnails, scrubbing and make selection of In and Out Points easier.

However I have searched everywhere and don't see how to resize the thumbnails

Can you help me please Dr Zen, or anyone else who reads this post ?

Many thanks Alan CBT
Last Edit:05 Mar 2019 08:43 by Alan CBT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Alan CBT on topic Resizing Thumbnails in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16

Posted 04 Mar 2019 19:20 #2
Oh WOW !!!

SOLVED - To resize the Thumbnails, hold down the CTRL Key and scroll over the thumbnail with your mouse wheel !!

The thumbnails magically increase or decrease in size. - but this is not mentioned in the online Help
Last Edit:05 Mar 2019 08:44 by Alan CBT
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by vkmast on topic Resizing Thumbnails in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16

Posted 05 Mar 2019 08:16 #3
The thumbnails can be resized in the Project Media and Explorer windows using Ctrl+Mouse Wheel as mentioned above. There is a short "Tip" in the online Help article (Using the Project Media window >) Project Media Hover Scrubbing: "You can dynamically re-size the thumbnails by using Ctrl+Mouse Wheel."
And the Trimmer window itself can of course be resized to your liking. You can hover scrub and select I and O points in the Project Media and Trimmer windows.
The thumbnail resizing in Explorer was possible already in MSP 13, but these new Project Media features came with VMSP 16.

(@DoctorZen, correcting "rezing" in Subject might help in future "Search"?)
Last Edit:05 Mar 2019 08:44 by vkmast

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Resizing Thumbnails in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16

Posted 05 Mar 2019 08:45 #4

(@DoctorZen, correcting "rezing" in Subject might help in future "Search"?)

Thanks for picking this up :wink:
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds