VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

My goal would be to have better titling ability. The last time I tried to use the titler in 13, every new title had to be created from scratch. There was no style palate or easy way to reuse titles I created in a previous parts of the project. I had this functionality in an old version of Adobe Premiere and that was a clunky 32 bit Windows 2000 version.

So, which upgrade do I need to do to get a better titler?

I see that MS 16 Suite has a titler, but I have to pay for a lot of features that I probably won't use just to get a better titler?

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

Posted 12 Mar 2019 16:02 #2
I am not able to test Titler Pro 7 Express which comes with Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16, because I already have Titler Pro 6 installed.
Unfortunately NBFX does not allow different versions of their Titling programs installed on the same computer and I don't want to muck up my working Titler.

However, I have seen screen shots of the Titler Pro 7 Express and it looks like this is a much improved version compared to previous versions of Titler Pro Express.
Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16 also comes packaged with Template Packs to go with Titler Pro 7 Express, so you get a lot more help with creating some nice looking titles out of the box. I cannot confirm this myself, but I am 99.99% sure you can save Titles in Titler Pro Express. You'll have to ask someone who bought this to confirm this feature.

In my opinion, I think the upgrade price/value is very good this time around if you decide to get the Suite version, which I am recommending in my coming review.

If you decide to upgrade, please consider using the ad at the top of this page to make your purchase - this helps support the forum and website.

If you press the ad and go to Product Comparison, you can watch some preview videos that show off all of the included NBFX - it really is excellent value this time.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:16 Mar 2019 17:09 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Derek,

Thanks for taking the time to send the great info. Another question, is the titler an add-on module that you install within MS 13?

Also, when going to MS 16, can I still use Windows 7/64?

Thanks!

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

Posted 26 Mar 2019 17:13 #4

pdsmediaservices wrote: Another question, is the titler an add-on module that you install within MS 13?
Also, when going to MS 16, can I still use Windows 7/64?

Titling programs are 3rd party plugins/apps.
If you upgrade to Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16, the NBFX Titler will most likely only work in v16.

The Technical Specifications page says that VMSP16 is compatible with Windows 7.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pdsmediaservices

Replied by vkmast on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

Posted 27 Mar 2019 00:23 #5

The titler installed using VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Suite download manager.
(VMS 16 Plat. installed first from there, of which a screenshot here post 5 )
No watermark, so far.

The three items listed here under "Create graphics" should give an idea of what you'll get.
Last Edit:27 Mar 2019 00:43 by vkmast
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.753 seconds