vegas ms 16 728x90 2019 05 sale

check Solved Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

• Thank you received: 1

Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler was created by pdsmediaservices

My goal would be to have better titling ability. The last time I tried to use the titler in 13, every new title had to be created from scratch. There was no style palate or easy way to reuse titles I created in a previous parts of the project. I had this functionality in an old version of Adobe Premiere and that was a clunky 32 bit Windows 2000 version.

So, which upgrade do I need to do to get a better titler?

I see that MS 16 Suite has a titler, but I have to pay for a lot of features that I probably won't use just to get a better titler?

Mark
12 Mar 2019 15:37 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1262

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

I am not able to test Titler Pro 7 Express which comes with Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16, because I already have Titler Pro 6 installed.
Unfortunately NBFX does not allow different versions of their Titling programs installed on the same computer and I don't want to muck up my working Titler.

However, I have seen screen shots of the Titler Pro 7 Express and it looks like this is a much improved version compared to previous versions of Titler Pro Express.
Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16 also comes packaged with Template Packs to go with Titler Pro 7 Express, so you get a lot more help with creating some nice looking titles out of the box. I cannot confirm this myself, but I am 99.99% sure you can save Titles in Titler Pro Express. You'll have to ask someone who bought this to confirm this feature.

In my opinion, I think the upgrade price/value is very good this time around if you decide to get the Suite version, which I am recommending in my coming review.

If you decide to upgrade, please consider using the ad at the top of this page to make your purchase - this helps support the forum and website.

If you press the ad and go to Product Comparison, you can watch some preview videos that show off all of the included NBFX - it really is excellent value this time.

Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
12 Mar 2019 16:02 #2
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by pdsmediaservices on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

Derek,

Thanks for taking the time to send the great info. Another question, is the titler an add-on module that you install within MS 13?

Also, when going to MS 16, can I still use Windows 7/64?

Thanks!
26 Mar 2019 14:50 #3

• Thank you received: 1262

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

pdsmediaservices wrote: Another question, is the titler an add-on module that you install within MS 13?
Also, when going to MS 16, can I still use Windows 7/64?

Titling programs are 3rd party plugins/apps.
If you upgrade to Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16, the NBFX Titler will most likely only work in v16.

The Technical Specifications page says that VMSP16 is compatible with Windows 7.
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pdsmediaservices
26 Mar 2019 17:13 #4

• Thank you received: 447

Replied by vkmast on topic Upgrade from MS 13 Platinum - Will I get a better titler

The titler installed using VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Suite download manager.
(VMS 16 Plat. installed first from there, of which a screenshot here post 5 )
No watermark, so far.

The three items listed here under "Create graphics" should give an idea of what you'll get.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
27 Mar 2019 00:23 #5
Attachments:

Moderators: DoctorZen

vegas pro 16 728x90 2019 05 sale

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL