vegas ms 16 728x90 2019 05 sale

check Solved Adding same fx chain to all video events on timeline. MS plat 16

• Thank you received: 6

Adding same fx chain to all video events on timeline. MS plat 16 was created by HawaiianEye

Lately in my Real Estate photog business, I went from making animated photo slideshows, to multimedia presentations, including Drone footage,
handheld gimbal footage, and Stills. Lots of video included now. How can I copy the fx chain I use all the time, to each new video event in the video track?
I do not want them preset at same levels of course. But just a simple way to place the unadjusted fx chain in each video event, without going through the menu and repeating the same time consuming process 20 to 30 times.
I usually have all media on one video track, thus different videos, i.e. indoor vs outdoor, or drone vs gimbal, need to be individually adjusted as close to adjoining media as best I can.
Thanks if you can direct me to the solution!
18 May 2019 06:00 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Adding same fx chain to all video events on timeline. MS plat 16

Hi HawaiianEye,

Select the event you have the Fx chain on. Do 'Ctrl+C' (copy), then select all the rest of the events in your track that you want the same Fx chain. Then right click on any one of the events selected, and select 'Paste Events Attributes'. That should do it, remember 'Ctrl+Z' (Undo) is your friend, when trying new techniques.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, HawaiianEye
18 May 2019 09:52 #2

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by HawaiianEye on topic Adding same fx chain to all video events on timeline. MS plat 16

thanks! It works! Hours saved!!
18 May 2019 18:34 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen

vegas pro 16 728x90 2019 05 sale

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL