VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Adding same fx chain to all video events on timeline. MS plat 16

Lately in my Real Estate photog business, I went from making animated photo slideshows, to multimedia presentations, including Drone footage,
handheld gimbal footage, and Stills. Lots of video included now. How can I copy the fx chain I use all the time, to each new video event in the video track?
I do not want them preset at same levels of course. But just a simple way to place the unadjusted fx chain in each video event, without going through the menu and repeating the same time consuming process 20 to 30 times.
I usually have all media on one video track, thus different videos, i.e. indoor vs outdoor, or drone vs gimbal, need to be individually adjusted as close to adjoining media as best I can.
Thanks if you can direct me to the solution!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi HawaiianEye,

Select the event you have the Fx chain on. Do 'Ctrl+C' (copy), then select all the rest of the events in your track that you want the same Fx chain. Then right click on any one of the events selected, and select 'Paste Events Attributes'. That should do it, remember 'Ctrl+Z' (Undo) is your friend, when trying new techniques.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, HawaiianEye

thanks! It works! Hours saved!!
Last Edit:19 May 2019 09:27 by HawaiianEye

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.850 seconds