VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Creating an MP4 with a front menu with clickable button that take you to different sections of the video

I have Movie Studio Platinum 13. am learning how to use it and just watched the excellent Zen introduction youtube.

I have a 15 minute video on Youtube and want to break it into 4 section so people can just view a topic but see there is more. There seems to be a number of examples talking about using DVD maker but I am not sure if this is what I should use to create an MP4 - and also if it is included in Movie Studio Platinum 13.

Can anyone help?
Last Edit:22 Jul 2019 09:03 by stevensong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi stevensong and welcome to the MSZ Forum

You cannot render Chapter Points into an .mp4 video for YouTube.
You can render Chapter Points into mpeg-2 video for DVD or Blu-ray - however this will only work if you are burning physical discs.

If you are rendering video only for YouTube, you can create Chapter Points in the Description Box or as a Comment under the video.
Enter the timestamps and YouTube will auto-link to that time when someone presses the timestamp.

Example:
1. Chapter One 0:00
2. Chapter Two 2:00
3. Chapter Three 3:00

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Jan 2020 13:07 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.723 seconds