VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved MSP 16 is crashing after update to build 142

Replied by huskereurocat on topic MSP 16 is crashing after update to build 142

Posted 30 Jul 2019 09:55 #11
Oh my, I'm so sorry to here that. I know that long term illnesses can create severe depression. I find that keeping myself busy helps, but it's still a struggle.
I, as well, suffer from severe migraines at least 2-4 times a week. Since the tumor removal I have a yearly MRI and all is clear. The doctors haven't been able to ID the cause of the issue with the migraines, so until I stumble on what the issue is, I'm on meds for restless legs syndrome, low T and plenty of narcotics for the brain pain.

I wish you well my friend. I know that going to a plant based diet has helped tremendously with the number of migraines that I get. It used to be everyday I would wake up with a headache and wonder how bad it was going to get. Now, as I said, it's down to an average of every other day. The lack of oil, from animal sources, and way too much protein in my diet was causing massive amounts of inflammation in my body, which translated to pain in the brain. Just food for thought, definitely not a cure all but has made lots of improvements in how my body functions. I thought I would miss meat, dairy and eggs, but I can't say that I do. There are waaaaaay too many plant-based food options that taste really good to miss the carnivore life style.

Thanks for all your help, it's been a huge factor why I don't just throw up my hands and go to Adobe Premier like my friends. :)
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic MSP 16 is crashing after update to build 142

Posted 30 Jul 2019 13:18 #12
I received a reply from MAGIX !
You have discovered a bug in the latest version of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16.
PiratedVersionDialog should not be showing, but it does not effect how the program works.
It will be removed in the next build update.

Health
I am basically a vegetarian already and don't eat many animal products - I made that change 20 years ago.
I take 2x Magnesium tablets every night before I go to bed and that helps to stop "restless legs" and also helps to reduce constipation from taking opioids.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by huskereurocat on topic MSP 16 is crashing after update to build 142

Posted 30 Jul 2019 14:42 #13
You da man! I'm glad that you heard back from Magix this quickly and that the glitch will be fixed.

Health - I was wondering how many mg of Magnesium you take since 50o doesn't do it for me. I'm so glad that you found something that works for you. I know that RLS can be tough. I know that I went through a spell about a year ago that I got only an hour of sleep per night due to exhaustion. My wife would sit and watch in amazement at my legs twitching and gravitating to my arms as well. While pramipexole works fairly well, I would rather solve the issue through natural methods.
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.721 seconds