VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Is there a bug in New Blue Titler Pro 7 Express?

Is there a bug in New Blue Titler Pro 7 Express? was created by tuppers

Posted 13 Nov 2019 03:34 #1
I got this with Vegas 16 Suite and I have to say, I'm not that impressed. It's pretty limited compared to previous versions. Anyway, I've been using it generally without problems but recently when I've added it to the timeline the whole programme slows right down with the message 'Not responding' appearing for several seconds. It also seems to be doing a lot more 'Auto Saves' which take a while each time.
If I come out of Vegas and then re-open it, the text I had entered has changed back to the default text shown in the 'Library' All other projects are running OK.
Anyone else having similar issues?

Derek, please don't spend any time on this....it's not the end of the world and I'm sure you've better things to do like looking after your health mate.
Last Edit:13 Nov 2019 16:49 by tuppers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is there a bug in New Blue Titler Pro 7 Express?

Posted 13 Nov 2019 17:03 #2
I don't use Titler Pro 7 Express, so don't know how it works.
I only use the full paid version of Titler Pro 6.

The one thing I did discover with Titler Pro, is that it creates a huge amount of temporary cache files, which can become corrupted.
You should find the Titler Pro cache here:
C:\Users\*Your User Name*\AppData\Local\Temp\Titler Pro

I have got into the habit of deleting everything in this folder when it starts to get too big.
After doing this, the program seems to work better.
I think this will also fix your problem of the project not updating.

The Titler Pro caching settings are very confusing and I have never been able to fully understand it.
For further help with this, I recommend you contact NBFX Support and get them to help.
There are links to tutorials here as well.
To contact support, press the BLUE Help button in lower right corner.
newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuppers

Replied by tuppers on topic Is there a bug in New Blue Titler Pro 7 Express?

Posted 14 Nov 2019 23:36 #3
Thank you Derek for your reply.
I've cleared the cache, re-set Vegas 16 to default and removed and re-installed New Blue Titler Pro 7 Express. None of this has made any difference and I haven't heard back from New Blue. As I said, I'm not that impressed with Titler Pro 7. I was happy with version 2 before I upgraded from Vegas 12 to Vegas 16 but I'm told that isn't available any more. I guess I'll just use the standard Media Generators in Vegas 16 until something better comes along.
Thanks again Derek and best wishes for your recovery
Last Edit:26 Jan 2020 13:18 by tuppers

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds