Question Where is Titler Pro express and the Supreme Package in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 Suite

• Thank you received: 10

Where is Titler express and the Supreme Package in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 Suite was created by 123DAC

Have recently purchased the above I am trying to access both the Titler express and The Supreme Package. In the project I can see "Titler Express" but it is "watermarked" and Titler Pro Express 7 has "banner through it. Also I can't find the Supreme Package. As I have only just purchased it I suspect User Error. Can you clarify for me please what I should have and where to find it . Many thanks
27 Nov 2019 08:31 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1329

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Where is Titler Pro express and the Supreme Package in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 Suite

Hi 123DAC

All the Video FX are jumbled up in one big window in v16 with no folders, so that's why you can't see which FX are NBFX.
You should have received a Serial Number in the email that was sent to you after purchasing Vegas.

The removal of Folder View for Transitions, Video Effects and Media Generators in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16, has caused a lot of confusion for many people. I have spoken about this a lot, in previous forum threads when the program was first released. I have told Magix what a stupid idea this was (in a polite way) and they have told me this will be fixed when version 17 is released.

There is an alternate way to find which NBFX are installed.
Place a video on the timeline and then press the fx button in top right corner of video on timeline.
This opens the Plug-In Chooser - Video Event FX window.
Here you should find a NewBlue folder - if you don't, open the Third Party folder, and here you will definitely find all your NBFX.

*Please note that I don't have the NBFX Supreme Package installed, because I already own the complete NBFX Total FX package. So what you see in my screen shot will look different to yours!

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
27 Nov 2019 11:01 #2
Attachments:

Replied by 123DAC on topic Where is Titler Pro express and the Supreme Package in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 Suite

Thanks for that , the only serial number I had was the one to activate the Movie studio software, do I need to do something with it to activate the New Blue add ons? As you will see from my subsequent post in "Media Generators" both the "NewBlue add ons are either watermarked or have a banner through then. Hope you are not as confused as I am
27 Nov 2019 11:09 #3

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Where is Titler Pro express and the Supreme Package in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 Suite

You would have been sent an email that includes ALL the Serial Numbers for everything in the Suite.
At the very minimum you would have received at least 2 serial numbers - 1 for Vegas and 1 for DVD Architect.
Have a closer look and you will find a lot more !
Scroll down to near the end of the email to find NBFX information.

I did not buy the Suite this time, so do have a copy of the email.
However, here are excerpts from my v15 purchase.

Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
27 Nov 2019 11:20 #4
Attachments:

Replied by 123DAC on topic Where is Titler Pro express and the Supreme Package in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16 Suite

Derek. Many thanks for the prompt reply. It was user error, I hadnt scrolled down far enough in the email. I have since downloaded all parts of the suite individually as I wasnt sure if I was making things worse, in my initial download which when I downloaded Movie studio Platinum included, so I thought DVD Architect, Music Maker and the New Blue add ons. I have now activated all the products...... But I still have a watermark appearing when I use the NewBlue effects titlers. Can you help please?
27 Nov 2019 18:19 #5

Make sure to re-boot your computer.

Don't get different versions of Titler Express mixed up on your computer!
If you already own older versions of Vegas Movie Studio on the same computer and it also came with older versions of Titler Express, you may be looking at the older version which is locked to an older version of Vegas Movie Studio.

If you can't remember what is what, I recommend opening your Programs and Features window in the Windows Control Panel, and sorting the Publisher column alphabetically. Then find all NewBlue FX and uninstall everything. Then reinstall just the new stuff.

Type Programs and Features in the Windows search box next to Windows Start button and open window.

If you still can't work out what is happening, contact New Blue FX support.
Press blue Help button in bottom right corner.
newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
27 Nov 2019 20:40 #6
Attachments:

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.