VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Why does my Preview Window go to 597x336x32 when I render a video?

I have tried time and time again and looked on forums trying to find fixes. but my display refuses to go off 597x336x32 when i go to render. i must be missing something so easy, that im over looking. can i get assistance with this please? i want it to display 1920x1080x32. Thank you!
Last Edit:13 Dec 2019 17:53 by willie1441
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Willie1441,

Since you did not list which version of Move Studio you are using, based on the "Screen Shot", it looks like you are using Version 16. If so, check to see that the video is not on "Track #2", which would have the Picture-in-Picture TrackFX already applied.

1. Turn off the TrackFX
or
2. Move to Track #1 or add another Video Track (right click on a video track and select "insert video track") or on keyboard press Ctrl+Shift+Q.

Hope this helps.

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

If your video shows in the Preview Window at full size 1920x1080 before you begin a render, but switches to a smaller size when you begin a render, that is normal behaviour. Vegas automatically does this while rendering to save CPU power for actual rendering, instead of displaying in the Preview Window. There is no need to display a full resolution image while rendering. Your rendered video is still being rendered correctly at the full 1920x1080 frame size.

The Chief has also explained what could be the problem if your are referring to Track #2 in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16.
Track #2 is meant for Picture in Picture fx only, which automatically re-sizes and re-positions any video placed on that track.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

yes that was the issue it was on picture in picture and you solved a two year issues i was having that made me quit multiple times. thank you a thousand <3
Last Edit:15 Dec 2019 17:04 by willie1441

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds