VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved scroll bars to the right of the timeline disappear

• JonnyD
  • JonnyD's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

scroll bars to the right of the timeline disappear was created by JonnyD

Posted 22 Sep 2014 01:50 #1
I'm new to Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13.0

I have managed to lose the scroll bars to the right of the timeline when the program is full screen. This happened once before but I do not remember how I got them back.
by JonnyD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic scroll bars to the right of the timeline disappear

Posted 22 Sep 2014 02:28 #2
The scroll bar is not lost.
In version 13 they have changed when the scroll bar turns ON.
If there are less than 5 tracks on the timeline, the scroll bar will disappear on a large screen because it is not needed.

If you right-click on any Video or Audio track and select "Insert Video/Audio Track" to create more tracks, the scroll bar will return.
OR
If you drag the top/bottom of any Track Control Box to make the track taller, the scroll bar will also return.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.745 seconds