VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved importing Photoshop title files into SMS Plat 13.0

• JonnyD
  • JonnyD's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

importing Photoshop title files into SMS Plat 13.0 was created by JonnyD

Posted 24 Sep 2014 07:55 #1
What are the best settings in Photoshop to create a title card to import into SMS Plat 13.0 ie. image, size, resolution, file type, etc. in order to reduce jagged edges, blurriness, etc.?

Also, I read somewhere that certain colors and color combinations are better or worse for titles. Is there a good source for this info?
by JonnyD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic importing Photoshop title files into SMS Plat 13.0

Posted 28 Sep 2014 15:34 #2
Hi Johnny

I have not forgotten your question.
I am actually going to make a tutorial about this topic. Once the tutorial is uploaded, I will post a link to it in this thread.

In the meantime, here is a screen shot from the settings I use in Photoshop for my watermarks.
I create a transparent layer in PS with the same dimensions as my videos in Vegas.
It is very important to save your PS files as .png files - this will give you a much sharper and clean image. When you use .jpegs, they can cause artifacts in Vegas.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 01:05 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.842 seconds