VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Faire du direct sur facebook avec Platinum

Faire du direct sur facebook avec Platinum was created by jeanguybreton

Posted 30 Mar 2020 07:55 #1
Bonjour. Ma question est : est-ce que je peux faire un video avec Platinum en y ajoutant un compteur et un texte en scrool qui mentionnera que l'étude va commencer dans 15 minutes ?

Merci.
Last Edit:02 Apr 2020 17:28 by jeanguybreton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Faire du direct sur facebook avec Platinum

Posted 02 Apr 2020 17:57 #2
Using Google Translate:

My question is: can I make a video with Platinum by adding a counter and a text in scroll which will mention that the study will start in 15 minutes?

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum only has a basic Timecode function.

NewBlueFX makes a much better Timecode plugin, called Time Clock.
Time Clock has many more functions and templates to choose from.
Time Clock is part of the NewBlue Elements 3 Alpha Blend pack:
newbluefx.com/products/elements/alpha-blend/

You can create a basic horizontal text scroll, by going to Media Generators - VEGAS (folder) - Timed Scroll Right, on Frosty White

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic Faire du direct sur facebook avec Platinum

Posted 02 Apr 2020 23:56 #3
Hello, thank you for your answer. I really appreciate.

What I'm trying to do is a montage that will start with an intro of a still image, with music and a countdown backwards.

Example; in 5 minutes it will start, and the timer starts at 5 minutes until 4 - 3 minutes - etc and at zero seconds, my teaching video begins, and the countdown disappears.

Here is an example on youtube: you will see that at 0.00 the video starts and the countdown disappears in the right corner disappears.

I would like to do that since with the Covid virus, we can no longer meet for our meetings.

After the time has elapsed (say 5 minutes) the video starts and the countdown disappears.

Do I have to buy Elements 3 Alpha Blend to do this, or do I already have this module with platinum?

Exemple:

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Faire du direct sur facebook avec Platinum

Posted 07 Apr 2020 20:14 #4
NewBlueFX Timeclock does not come with Movie Studio.
If you want to use this 3rd party plugin, you need to buy it from NewBlueFX.

I recommend you download the free trial and test it first.
Free Trial button is on orange menu bar.
newbluefx.com/products/elements/alpha-blend/
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Apr 2020 15:33 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds