VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Clips become desynced when imported into VMS 16 Platimun

I record my game play via the GeForce Experience built in recorder. My last 3 projects have been having issues with the audio and video becoming desynced when imported into VMS 16 Platinum. The clips, which can be very lengthy (up to 30 or more minutes), start out just fine. During the length of the clip, though, the audio has be to be moved to match the video. Clips play just fine when playing with VLC or the MS stock video player, but only desync when imported into VMS. Can anyone think of why this would be happening?
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:16 Apr 2020 16:56 by huskereurocat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by huskereurocat on topic Clips become desynced when imported into VMS 16 Platimun

Posted 16 Apr 2020 12:59 #2
This issue was answered here on Vegas community website so I thought I would share it here. Quite interesting about the different plugins and how they work, or apparently don't work! :woohoo:
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Clips become desynced when imported into VMS 16 Platimun

Posted 16 Apr 2020 17:00 #3
Thanks for reporting back with the solution!

For anyone reading this in the future, the solution involves disabling so4compoundplug.dll

Instructions here:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/avc-xavc-s-issues-in-vp15-16-try-disabling-so4compoundplug-dll--108345/
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Apr 2020 15:31 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.759 seconds