VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved MP3 audio waveforms not being created on the timeline

MP3 audio waveforms not being created on the timeline was created by Duvalemurch

Posted 04 Jun 2020 13:34 #1
For some odd reason I cannot see the waves in my audio tracks. I hear everything fine but there’s no visible waves — this happens on every track with every audio file I import. This obvious makes editing extremely difficult

Thank you!!
Last Edit:05 Jun 2020 10:15 by Duvalemurch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic MP3 audio waveforms not being created on the timeline

Posted 04 Jun 2020 13:49 #2
Hello Duvalemurch - Welcome to the MSZ Forum :)

Which exact version of Vegas are you using ?

Hopefully your problem can be fixed by turning a setting back on, which sounds like it was accidentally turned off.

Go to View/Audio Event Waveforms - make sure it is checked.
OR
You can use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+Shift+W

If that did not fix it, let me know.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 Jun 2020 10:14 by DoctorZen

Replied by Duvalemurch on topic MP3 audio waveforms not being created on the timeline

Posted 04 Jun 2020 23:27 #3
THANK YOU my friend! I figured it was something simple -- that little problem was driving me crazy.
Last Edit:21 Jun 2020 11:47 by Duvalemurch

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.758 seconds