VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Media Stabilization

Media Stabilization was created by Ioannis Margaritis

Posted 28 Sep 2014 03:13 #1
I have a shaky video which I want to stabilize it. I have try the ‘’stabilize video’’ (all the options three of them) but what I ‘’get’’ is out of discussion. I use ‘’Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11. Can somebody help, please? It is some kind of urgent. Thanks a lot, in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Media Stabilization

Posted 28 Sep 2014 13:55 #2
The Stabilization Tool in Vegas Movie Studio is not that great, to tell you the truth - especially the version in V11.
I avoid the Stabilization tool like the plague and invest all my money in Tripods.

The only thing I can suggest, is that you try New Blue Fx's Stabilizer.
This is a much better quality tool than the generic one included with Movie Studio.
You can download the 14 day free trial and use it immediately.
www.newbluefx.com/products/correction/stabilizer

Let me know if it is any good.
I have had other people in the past tell me that it works quite well.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Sep 2014 15:59 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ioannis Margaritis

Posted 03 Oct 2014 03:25 #3
Please reply to all messages ONLY on the Forum.
The emails you get from the Forum are automated system notifications only and can not be replied to.
It says this on the bottom of the email.

Can you please copy your response into the forum - thank you.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Ioannis Margaritis on topic Media Stabilization

Posted 03 Oct 2014 04:19 #4
Here are my emails

''Hi Derek,
Thank you very much for your info, but, unfortunately, I cannot work with it. I have download it, installed it, but I cannot find it IN the Platinum 11. Maybe I have not done all the correct moves? Any suggestions? Is it possible this version not to work with Platinum 11?
Thanks in advance, ''

''Further to my previews msg this is to tell that it was my entire mistake. I (downloaded) set-up the version for the Pro instead for Platinum, which I found out right now. Everything is ok and I start to work. Msg will follow with results.''

Thanks a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Posted 03 Oct 2014 04:57 #5
Thank you :cheer:

As you have worked out, there are different options in the NewBlue installer for many different programs and versions.
Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 is only a 32bit program - so the options that do not say (64bit) are the correct ones.
If you upgrade to a newer version of Movie Studio one day, then you can use the 64bit OFX installer.
Movie Studio Platinum now comes as 32bit and 64bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ioannis Margaritis

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.659 seconds