Solved Video is not rendering properly.
Plus, it would be helpful to other Forum members who may wish to assist if you provided other relevant information such as:
1. Build number of Movie Studio 17 (we can see it is Platinum)
2. What is the "Source" footage properties/size (use MediaInfo if needed - can get free download at Mediaarea.net), where did it come from, etc.?
3. Exactly what do you mean by "Video is not rendering properly"?
4. Is it a problem with "Hardware"? So, having computer specifications would be helpful as well (actually, put them within your profile as a "Signature").
5. Are you Running Windows 10 (build/version - again, put in "Signature")?
There's some great contributors here in this Forum, but none of us have that "Magic Crystal Ball".
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
1842 x 2160 is not a standard video frame size.
Do you want your rendered video to be in Landscape Format or Portrait Format ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.