VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Center Video After Crop Without Zoom

Center Video After Crop Without Zoom was created by hatflyer

Posted 26 Aug 2020 00:33 #1
In Movie Studio 13 Platinum, how do I recenter a video after I crop it to just the left portion of the original video?

Thanks.
Last Edit:26 Aug 2020 08:04 by hatflyer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Center Video After Crop Without Zoom

Posted 26 Aug 2020 08:14 #2
Without seeing your actual video and what you did to it, I am guessing here a bit.

Depending on what you did, you may need to use a combination of the Track Motion and Event Pan/Crop window.

I recommend you read/watch this tutorial here.
It shows in practical ways, how both the Track Motion and Event Pan/Crop windows can work together.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/546-multi-screen-video-fx-sony-vegas-pro

If you still can't work it out after watching this tutorial, please upload a copy of your .vf project file.
It will not contain any video, but will show me your settings.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Oct 2020 14:01 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.758 seconds