Solved Center Video After Crop Without Zoom

• Thank you received: 0
In Movie Studio 13 Platinum, how do I recenter a video after I crop it to just the left portion of the original video?

Thanks.
26 Aug 2020 00:33 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1436
Without seeing your actual video and what you did to it, I am guessing here a bit.

Depending on what you did, you may need to use a combination of the Track Motion and Event Pan/Crop window.

I recommend you read/watch this tutorial here.
It shows in practical ways, how both the Track Motion and Event Pan/Crop windows can work together.
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro/546-multi-screen-video-fx-sony-vegas-pro

If you still can't work it out after watching this tutorial, please upload a copy of your .vf project file.
It will not contain any video, but will show me your settings.

Regards
Derek
:idea: Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Peace :)
26 Aug 2020 08:14 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2020 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.