VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Blurred logo JPG

Blurred logo JPG was created by Nobbythecat

Posted 24 Oct 2020 04:23 #1
Hi
I'm trying to drop some logos onto my timeline. The jpgs are very sharp when viewed in Photoshop. I drop them into my video and they look blurred in the preview window and also in the final render. They do look very sharp when I open them in Trimmer and Event Pan/Crop.
The video footage is 1280 x 720.
The logo sizes are 1182x317, 1181x397 and 400x400.
Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
Last Edit:24 Oct 2020 16:04 by Nobbythecat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Blurred logo JPG

Posted 24 Oct 2020 16:08 #2
Can you please upload a copy of your .vf project file to the forum.
Also upload your logos.
Then I can load your project and see what the problem is.

*There is a 3MB limit to file sizes on the forum, so if your logos are bigger than 3 Mbs each, please upload to a file sharing website and provide link in forum message.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Nobbythecat on topic Blurred logo JPG

Posted 24 Oct 2020 21:33 #3
Hi

For some reason, when I opened the file again this morning the problem has resolved itself. All very strange.
But thanks very much for your offer of assistance.

Cheers

Steve

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Blurred logo JPG

Posted 26 Oct 2020 14:40 #4
Thanks for reporting back.

Make sure to set Preview Window = Best/Full to see full resolution.
Please note that preview window settings have no effect on final rendered video.
When preview is set to Auto, it may look blurry, but makes it faster and smoother to play while editing.

When using logos in a video project, it is better to export your logos from Photoshop as .png files !
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Oct 2020 14:40 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds