VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Auto fade drag short cut for Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum

• UJ80s
  • UJ80s's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Auto fade drag short cut for Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum was created by UJ80s

Posted 17 Dec 2020 23:15 #1
I am adding 5.1 Surround video clips into the time line of which I need to fad in and out video and audio in the project files. Is there a short cut so that when I drag the fade on the video file the audio files fade automatically the same amount of time on both sides of the clip in and out? I spend a lot of time draging the video and all the surround audio files individually. Other then Ctrl Left click each file?Thanks guys.

Last Edit:18 Dec 2020 13:15 by UJ80s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Auto fade drag short cut for Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum

Posted 18 Dec 2020 13:17 #2
Highlight (select) all tracks first (yellow border will appear), then when you create a fade for video, all audio tracks will fade at same time.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Dec 2020 10:30 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: UJ80s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds