VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Where can I set Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 15 to not mute audio when divided into 3 parts of a 1-hour video?

• bvarga98
  • bvarga98's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
I make a 1-hour video with a camcorder every week, splitting the recording into 3 23 minute files on the SD card. Many times I break the video while talking, when I edit the videos together with the program (MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum 15.0), I don't understand what the speaker says at the break. How can I set the sound to not mute before breaks?
Last Edit:26 Jan 2021 00:26 by bvarga98

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When you record long videos with a camera, the files are split into 4GB segments on the SD card.
You cannot simply drag and drop these files into a video editing program, otherwise there will be gaps.

You need to use the Device Explorer window in Vegas, to import your videos direct from the SD card.
The Device Explorer window will stitch the 4GB segments back into one continuous video.
I have already provided instructions in this older forum post here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/general-discussion/2608-evil-file-naming-system-in-gopro#13247

Tip: Make sure to connect your SD Card to your computer, before you open Vegas.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Jan 2021 07:41 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: bvarga98

• bvarga98
  • bvarga98's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for helping! It worked!
Last Edit:26 Jan 2021 17:50 by bvarga98

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.011 seconds