VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved I can't install Movie Studio Platinum

I can't install Movie Studio Platinum was created by Juanka19

Posted 19 Jun 2021 16:09 #1
Hi, 

I recently tried to install Vegas Movie Studio Platinum (not the trail version, I bought it yesterday with the link I received on my mail) on my Huawei Matebook 14. The problem is, when I open the program, there's a status bar which always remains in 0%. Once I click install, it doesn't go up from 0%, and send a message that says: "continue" like if I paused the instalation myself. I'll me glad if you can help me with this.
Last Edit:02 Jul 2021 11:33 by Juanka19
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic I can't install Movie Studio Platinum

Posted 20 Jun 2021 11:34 #2
Hi Juanka19

I don't know specifically what would cause this, but my guess is that your Virus protection program and/or Windows Security maybe blocking the installer.
Sometimes virus/security programs produce a false positive.

1. Temporarily disable your Virus protection Firewall - all virus protection programs will have a function like this.

2. If that does not work, go into Windows Security and disable.
Press Windows Start button
Select Settings cog
Update and Security
Windows Security
App & browser control
Turn OFF - Check apps and files
Turn OFF - Smartscreen for Microsoft Edge
Turn OFF - Smartscreen for Microsoft Store apps

Now run the Vegas Movie Studio installer.

If it still does not work, right-click installer file and select Run As Administrator

If none of the above works, you will have to contact Vegas Support.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/support/
Vegas Support is extreme convoluted.
You have to answer a series of questions before you contact an actual support person.
Once you get to final page, there will be a button in lower right corner for contacting support.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Jul 2021 11:33 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.771 seconds