VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved It seems Best Buy may still have Vegas Movie Studio Platinum for a while

Saw the report the Vegas Movie Studio 17 Platinum for sale for $49.00

MAGIX - VEGAS Movie Studio 17 Platinum

Is it still worth purchasing or go for the Pro upgrade package.2 for 1.

I'm mainly running mine for as a hobby, definitely no income.
I have windows 10, updating my PC with
AMD 3700X,
MSI GEForce GTX 1660 6B
32GB 3200 Ballistix RAM 

Last Edit:22 Jul 2021 23:18 by Joe Stoppinghem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Joe

You have 3 options:
1. Get boxed version of Vegas Movie Studio 17 Platinum from Best Buy and use for many years to come.
If you're only doing casual video editing, VMSP17 should serve you well.
The only negative with VMSP17 is that it can't import Apple ProRes video, which is a professional video format.
Home users are unlikely to use Apple ProRes, but I thought I should mention it to you.
If you did buy VMSP17, make sure to download free build updates after it is installed - boxed versions are always out of date.

2. Upgrade to Vegas Pro 18 Edit right now for only $99.
The deal was meant to end yesterday, but I requested they extend the offer and have just done so!
This is a special once in a lifetime offer for anyone that currently owns an older registered version of Vegas Movie Studio Platinum
Access via this link:  zen3.me/vegaspro99

3. Get 2 for 1 offer for $149 - Buy Vegas Pro 18 Edit now and get Vegas Pro 19 Edit for free when it is released at the end of August 2021.
To check if you qualify, press Ad above and start sales process. You will then be asked to Login to your Magix account to verify you have an eligible registered product.
You can cancel sales form if you're not ready to upgrade, but just want to check.
The new Vegas Pro 19 Edit will definitely still be Vegas Pro.
I've been using the current Vegas Pro 18 Edit a lot and it works very well on a modern computer like yours.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 11:33 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds