VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Studio 16 missing render customization

Movie Studio 16 missing render customization was created by datotus

Posted 05 Mar 2022 09:09 #1
Hello,
recently started using Movie Studio again after a years break or so. I was trying to render video in 6:19 aspect ratio but once I get to rendering (Make a movie -> Save to hard drive -> advanced options) there is no way to customize the render settings. I also recall having render as button but that seems to be gone as well.

I'm running windows 10 (64bit) and Movie Studio 16 build 158. I tried reinstalling the program to default location and reset the configs to default (shift + ctrl on startup) but this didn't help.

by datotus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 16 missing render customization

Posted 05 Mar 2022 12:59 #2
Hi Ville

You are using the wrong version of Vegas Movie Studio, which is why all the custom controls and settings are missing.
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 (build #158) is only the extremely basic version of VEGAS - you need the Platinum version.

Do you also own the Platinum version or an older version of VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum ?

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 12:08 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.718 seconds