VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to remove unwanted video sections

How to remove unwanted video sections was created by dcbyrne

Posted 01 Nov 2014 09:04 #1
Hello members, Being new to Movie Studio I need some help please. My son married two weeks ago and I made a movie of the happy event. My problem is that on a few occasions people taking photos moved in and out of the scene. I would like to cut those sections out of the movie if possible. Is there a video tutorial that will help me? I can't find one or I have overlooked it. Thanks in advance for any help you might give me.

Douglas - Olympia, WA
by dcbyrne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to remove unwanted video sections

Posted 01 Nov 2014 13:42 #2
Which exact version of Movie Studio are you using ?

My best tutorial for beginners is here:
Beginners Guide for Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13

In this tutorial I show all the main editing tools.
Press "S" for split to make cuts. Then delete the unwanted sections and butt the remaining sections up against each other.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 01:02 by DoctorZen

Replied by dcbyrne on topic How to remove unwanted video sections

Posted 01 Nov 2014 15:43 #3
Hello Derek,
Thank you for the fast reply. I believe I have the latest version. Version 13 build 931. I will watch your tutorial in the link you provided. I am looking forward to watching all your tutorials on this program. I am anxious to learn as much as possible. Again, thank you for your response.

Regards,
Douglas
by dcbyrne
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.790 seconds