VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Project won't load

Project won't load was created by Don1937

Posted 30 Jun 2022 20:56 #1
I have been working on a project for some days.  On some previous occasions, when I tried to open the project I would get a message indicating a Project Report. However, after trying a number of different ways to open the project it has been successful.  Now, the project stops at 95% and all I get is the same message.

Any help would be appreciated as the project is almost complete.

Don

Last Edit:01 Jul 2022 15:05 by Don1937

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Project won't load

Posted 01 Jul 2022 15:08 #2
Hi Don

I need to see ALL the information inside of the error report.
Reproduce error again and this time select Include Extra Information..... as well.
Then copy EVERYTHING that appears in BOTH windows, then paste information into the forum, as a reply - don't take screen shots - please copy and paste, so I see everything it says.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Don1937 on topic Project won't load

Posted 02 Jul 2022 09:59 #3
Good Morning DerekThank you for your response to my problem.A strange thing has happened.  After receiving your message this morning I tried to open my project to reproduce the error, and it opened without any problems. During my online deliberations of the last few days, I recall reading that the problem may have been caused by a corrupt file which had been used.   Yesterday, I tried deleting three short audio clips which I had used in the project since my last successful opening and I was able to open 100% but with the “Search for the Missing File” coming up for all three.  However, the error report still appeared after this process.  This morning, after receiving your message, I went through the same process, but with complete success and no error report.  I have carried out the action a couple of times to test the situation, all with the same result.  Hopefully, I am now able to complete the project.As I may have mentioned previously, I am still quite an amateur when working on these activities, and spend a deal of time on ‘trial and error’, sometimes without really understanding the process.  I do appreciate your advice when I get into trouble.Kind RegardsDon
Last Edit:04 Jul 2022 13:19 by Don1937

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Project won't load

Posted 04 Jul 2022 13:19 #4
Thanks for reporting back 
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Jul 2022 13:20 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.940 seconds