VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Unable to render videos (Movie Studio 17 Platinum)

Unable to render videos (Movie Studio 17 Platinum) was created by unkempt1

Posted 29 Jul 2022 04:11 #1
Anyone else unable to complete rendering or a video? It's been going smooth since I picked the software up but now, even a 10 second video, stops rendering and locks up the program. I have to end task it to get it to close. This has been happening for about 3 days now. Any advice? I have build 223 if that helps.
Last Edit:29 Jul 2022 13:13 by unkempt1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by unkempt1 on topic Unable to render videos (Movie Studio 17 Platinum)

Posted 29 Jul 2022 07:19 #2
After playing around a bit I was able to determine one of the mp4 files I use must've gotten corrupt. Once I removed it from the scene it rendered just fine.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Unable to render videos (Movie Studio 17 Platinum)

Posted 29 Jul 2022 13:15 #3
You beat me to it.
Bad (corrupted) video files seem to mostly be responsible for this type of behaviour.

Thanks for reporting back with the solution!
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derek

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds