VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Can I use Spotify Music as royalty free music tracks !

Can I use Spotify music..?
Last Edit:25 Aug 2022 17:37 by floraoliviaa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Can I use Spotify Music as royalty free music tracks !

Posted 25 Aug 2022 17:41 #2
Hello floraoliviaa

I am the Moderator for this forum.
I have moved your new message into it's own forum thread, because the other forum thread is now a closed issue.
I have also removed the link you posted.

You cannot use music from Spotify in your projects, if you are going to upload to a place like YouTube.
If you are using the music for a personal project at home and not sharing it publicly, that would be OK.
Spotify is NOT Royalty Free music!

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Walter Brooks on topic Can I use Spotify Music as royalty free music tracks !

Posted 06 Mar 2023 21:42 #3
You need to check the terms of use of certain music. I've found songs on Spotify that are freely available and can be used by anyone.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds