DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Can not drag movie clips past the border of the screen in MS 2023 Plat

Hi, as I stated in the timeline mode, I use to be able to drag a clip anywhere on the time line now i can only drag to either end of what is viewable on the screen. so i have to use the slider at the bottom to bring the whole project into view to say slide a clip from the end to the beginning. I have plenty of ram 64 gigs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MS2023 is not a Vegas Movie Studio version.  It's the old Magix Movie Edit Pro renamed.  In some areas it is quite different to the Vegas Movie Studio.  I don't think MovieStudioZen is providing any assistance on this "new' Movie Studio.  Maybe it will in the future but only Derek can answer that.

Meantime suggest you go to the Magix forum for help www.magix.info/us/general-information-forum/
Last Edit:12 Aug 2023 10:11 by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Hi, as I stated in the timeline mode, I use to be able to drag a clip anywhere on the time line now i can only drag to either end of what is viewable on the screen. so i have to use the slider at the bottom to bring the whole project into view to say slide a clip from the end to the beginning. I have plenty of ram 64 gigs.
Unfortunately I am not providing any support for "MAGIX" Movie Studio versions, at this time.
As Eric has stated, MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum 2023, is NOT a VEGAS product. It's function is completely different to the now retired VEGAS versions.
I recommend you post your question on the MAGIX forum.
This is the exact sub-forum to ask your question:
www.magix.info/us/video-forum/movie-studio/

At some time in the future, I may start making tutorials for MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum, but that won't be happening anytime soon.

I have been encouraging all VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum users to upgrade to VEGAS Pro, which is the BIG Brother of VEGAS MSP.
The cheapest upgrade is to get VEGAS Edit, which is the full version of VEGAS Pro, just by itself.
VEGAS Edit will work the same way you were use to, back when you were using the older VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum versions.
You can upgrade to VEGAS Edit 20 right now, for only $60!
Use Ad at top of page if you are interested.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:12 Aug 2023 10:24 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.840 seconds