VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Rendering at 1920x1080 50p

Rendering at 1920x1080 50p was created by Lordyfan

Posted 09 Nov 2023 21:16 #1
Hi Guys..

Not been here for a while, Had ANOTHER stroke, Serious one this time, Had to relearn to walk talk and type again. My memory is so bad now hence my post..There maybe a simple answer but not for me!

Am using vegas Movie Studio 17 Platinum

I have a concert video in 1920x1080p in 50p..when i use the render as and the make movie DVD/Blu-Ray setting it changes the px to 25!..Tried changing in render as, with matching frame rate, Saved and did the same..How can i work round this please..Please be simple and basic for me..  
Last Edit:19 Nov 2023 17:45 by Lordyfan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ericlnz on topic Rendering at 1920x1080 50p

Posted 12 Nov 2023 09:27 #2
Unfortunately there is no work around.  You are stuck with 50i (25p interlaced) because that is what the Blu-ray specs provided.

1080 50p was recently introduced as part of the Ultra HD Blu-ray specs for 4K and above but you need software that will author and burn 1080 50p and a Ultra HD player to play it.

As an alternative you could try rendering as 1280x720 50p as this is part of the Blu-ray specs.  This I recall being suggested by Dr Zen in reply to a post similar to yours.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering at 1920x1080 50p

Posted 19 Nov 2023 18:02 #3
Thank you Eric 

Hi Lordyfan

Rendering to 1280x720-50p is the best option, if you want to keep a 50 frames per second "progressive" frame rate.
50 fps would be recommended if the nature of your videos contain lots of fast moving scenes.
If you render a 720p video using a decent Bit Rate, it should look reasonably OK on a large TV screen.

However, if your video contains lots of fine detail and text events, I would recommend using 1920x1080-50i.

If you want to try rendering to 1280x720-50p, I can give you some instructions.
However, please keep in mind it will be more complicated to render the video, because you will have to use custom settings.

Let me know if you want 720p instructions and I'll upload them for you here.

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Lordyfan on topic Rendering at 1920x1080 50p

Posted 22 Nov 2023 20:55 #4
I've got the project built..Took longer than expected Derek, Just used the simple cop out of make movie, still turned out ok..
Last Edit:23 Nov 2023 11:08 by Lordyfan

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Rendering at 1920x1080 50p

Posted 23 Nov 2023 11:08 #5
Thanks for reporting back 
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.946 seconds