VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Upgrading from movie studio version 12 to movie studio suite version 13

Hello to everyone. I have been out of video scene for awhile but have now thought about getting back into things. I was running the Sony Movie Studio 12 until yesterday when I downloaded from sony the upgrade to version 13 studio suite which is on offer for December I download all the other addon software which took some time. My question which I have tried to get an answer from sony but without success is do I have to remove all software of the old version 12 all together addons included and then newly install the upgrade 13 or is this not the way. Sony have given me all the reg numbers for all the new 13 downloads which are all different than what I'm using on version 12 . I have never done a upgrade before having just purchased a complete version but because of the saving in cost thats why I gone down this route hope you can help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi

You do not need to un-install anything from your Version 12 installation.

If the older version you already have is "Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite", there is only one thing which you should un-install.
If you already have New Blue Titler EX installed, un-install and then install the NEW VERSION that comes with Movie Studio Suite 13. If you don't do this, you may experience some glitches. Everything else should be OK.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:53 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.931 seconds