VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Final Rendered Movie Plays OK At Start but Then Audio Disappears

• mikplc
  • mikplc's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello to everyone,

First of all I would like to say thank you to Derek for his amazing tutorials.

I’m new to video rendering, and desperate for some help.

I have several video clips recorded with a Sony 3D camcorder.

I’m trying to make a movie out of those clips that will play over DNLA to a TV.
I import all the clips to Movie Studio Platinum 13.0 build 943, having matched the project settings to the first imported clip.
I like to keep it very simple. No video effects and no 3D. I have only a 1 sec overlap for each video clip. For rendering the project, I have made a lot of attempts but with no success.

Template “Sony AVC/MVC --> AVCHD 1920x1080-50i 5.1 Surround” with both the video and audio rendered at the same time produces the following result: the movie start to play smoothly, after a while it starts to freeze several times. If I fast forward, the video part appears instantly, whereas the audio catches up after several seconds, sometimes a minute or so.

On another attempt. I rendered separately the video and audio using the “Sony AVC/MVC --> Blu-ray 1920x1080-50i, 16 Mbps video stream” and then the “Dolby Digital AC-3 Studio -->5.1 Surround DVD” templates. After that, I combine using TSMuxeR. The end result seams very good from the start. Fast forward and then play, video and audio play in an instant from that point. When the movie reaches towards the end, about 70%, the audio starts to freeze. It’s like pausing and starting again. So parts of the sound cannot be heard. Further down the movie, the sound disappears completely.
Playing the original clips from the camera, have no problem at all. Individually, all the clips play perfectly.

I would appreciate any help.
by mikplc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi

Are you streaming the rendered videos over a wireless network to your TV ?

Your problem sounds like a buffering issue with your wireless network/TV. If the file size is too large and the wireless network transmitter does not have enough bandwidth, it can't stream the video in real time.

Do the videos play OK when watching on your PC ?
Have you tried saving the videos to a USB thumb drive and then connecting directly to your TV ? Does this play OK now ?

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• mikplc
  • mikplc's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by mikplc on topic Final Rendered Movie Plays OK At Start but Then Audio Disappears

Posted 15 Dec 2014 06:22 #3
Thanks DoctorZen

I have made several attempts to play the rendered videos but with no success.

All the house LAN uses cables. WiFi is disabled. The TV and PC are connected to the same switch. Rendered videos are stored in the PC.

Playing the videos on the PC using Windows media player (windows 7 ultimate), have the same result.

I have made a blue-ray disc, with DVD Architect, and played it on a Panasonic blue-ray player connected to the TV via HDMI cable, again with the same result.

I have tried to play the .ac3 file by itself, using windows media player on the PC, and it does exactly the same thing.

I do not know if I’m doing something wrong with movie studio and has this result.

Regards,
Michael
by mikplc

I have never heard of anyone else ever report a problem like the one you are describing. There has to be an explanation, most likely a setting is incorrect somewhere that you may not be aware you changed.

Can you please upload screen shots showing your Project Properties and also the Custom "Render As/Make Movie" Video tab profile settings you used.

Another thing I would like you to try as an experiment is to render your project using Stereo output for your Audio instead of 5.1 Surround.

Can you please also email me a copy of your .vf project file.
I won't be able to view any of your videos, but I will be able to inspect your timeline.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:52 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.792 seconds