VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved how to "multiply" and "divide" videos Sony Movie Platinum 12.0

Hello,

I have Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.0 and I want to edit some videos and make one with the effects here at 3:06
so that all the videos will be shortened in a certain shape or in the shape of a word or at least in the whole screen. Also I was wondering how i could make one video coming on the front from a screen of many videos, in other words the reverse thing.

Could you please help me with this? Does Studio Palatinum offer such a possibility? if not, is there any other program?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:09 by littleloulou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic how to "multiply" and "divide" videos Sony Movie Platinum 12.0

Posted 09 Jan 2015 18:38 #2
Hi Lou Lou

Yes you can do this kind of effect using Movie Studio Platinum.

The video you linked to showed some quite complex movement.
This would require me to make a full tutorial to explain properly, because there are many steps involved.
I have added this to my future tutorial list. I cannot promise when this will get done, however it is something I was already planning on doing. So I would like to do this very soon.

In the meantime, I do have a tutorial which at least teaches the very basics of how to create Video in Video style effects.
How to Create a Picture in Picture (Video in Video) using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Derek
thank you for your response! I really look forward to this new video!
Thank you for your great job!

:D
Last Edit:28 Mar 2015 01:20 by littleloulou

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.801 seconds