VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Platinum 10 Video

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 1

Platinum 10 Video was created by Tom

Posted 14 Jan 2015 10:51 #1
Hi: I just studied your video "introduction to Plat 10 setup and display". It is about 13:59 long. I was able to replicate almost everything you presented. The only problem that I had occurred at 9:50 into the video to about 11:00.
When you move your curser and left click on the vertical bar a listing appears in your preview window. I can not get that listing to appear in that window. I have no problem moving the vertical bar around using all the different ways that you show.
I think that seeing that listing in the preview window can be very helpful when editing a video so I would like to be able to execute as you do.
Can you help with this?
Thanks, Tom
by Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Platinum 10 Video

Posted 14 Jan 2015 11:43 #2
Which exact version of the program are you using ?

I am not sure what you mean.
To access most hidden controls on Vegas, you need to do RIGHT-CLICK with mouse, not a left-click.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Tom on topic Platinum 10 Video

Posted 15 Jan 2015 09:21 #3
Hi: Thanks again for a prompt reply.

I am referring to your video:

"Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 Introduction and Setting Up the Display"

At 9:59 into it you left click and a window opens in the preview window. I can not replicate that move.
Thanks, Tom
by Tom

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Platinum 10 Video

Posted 15 Jan 2015 15:56 #4
Near the 9:59 mark, I press the Normal Edit Tool.
When you hover over any tool in Movie Studio, it temporarily displays a label that tells you what to tool is.
A label is not a window.

Which exact version of the program are you using ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:49 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.838 seconds