VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Does the new blue titler ex only work on 64bit ?

Does the new blue titler ex only work on 64bit ? was created by clifford71

Posted 26 Jan 2015 06:04 #1
does the new blue titler ex only work on 64bit, as I cannot install the titler.dll file

I have just bought video studio platinum 12, i am using windows 7 32bit, but cannot install new blueex titler. does this only work on 64 bit
Last Edit:26 Jan 2015 06:11 by clifford71

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Does the new blue titler ex only work on 64bit ?

Posted 26 Jan 2015 06:21 #2
Hi there

Titler EX should also work in a 32bit environment.

New Blue Titler EX requires that you have a dedicated Graphics Card installed.
If you don't have this in your computer, that is the reason why you can't get it to work.
On more basic computers, your graphics engine is being controlled by Intel integrated graphics which is part of the CPU itself.
Intel integrated graphics is not compatible with NewBlue products.

If you have a dedicated GPU, the control panel for it will be listed on doing a right-click of your Desktop.
Nvidia cards will show Nvidia Control Panel
AMD Radeon cards will show Catalyst Control Center

Regards
Derek.

p.s.
I have edited your original post.
Please make Subject area short, like I have done for you and use the Message area to write as much information as you like.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:48 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: clifford71

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.765 seconds