VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Render

• larsp
  • larsp's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

Render was created by larsp

Posted 07 Mar 2015 00:00 #1
When I render in mainconcept (*.mp4)there i no audio in the video-Why
Please help
I render to my hd television PAL (denmark)
when i render in Wmv format the movie does not fill the Whole screen - why

What is the best format to a television. ghe movie is 1440-1080-50i
by larsp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Render

Posted 07 Mar 2015 00:37 #2
Hi Lars

Before I answer your question, I suggest that you change your User Name to an actual username instead of using your email address.
Spammers can grab hold of your email address because it is public and send rubbish emails to you.
You can easily change your User Name. Make sure you are logged in and then go to Help (top menu for website) - Edit User Profile.

Which version of Movie Studio Platinum or Vegas Pro are you using ?

Have you watched my how to render tutorial here ?
How to Render 1080p HD Video in Movie Studio Platinum 13

If you follow this tutorial and use Mainconcept AVC/AAC and the Internet 1080p template (1920x1080), this should work well for playback on your TV and give you sound.
There are two reasons why you may not have any audio. Don't use 1440x1080.
#1. You set the Project Properties to 5.1 Surround Sound instead of Stereo. If this is what you have done, open Project Properties (above Preview Window), go to Audio tab and set back to Stereo. Now re-render your project.
#2. If you use the wrong template, you will only have Video with no Audio. All Blu-ray templates are Video only. This is because when you make a Blu-ray disc or DVD, the Video and Audio tracks are always rendered separately.

Don't use Windows Media Video .wmv if you are going to play back on a TV.
WMV is designed for computer playback or streaming on the Internet - it is an older format now.
If you did render to Windows Media Video and your source videos are 1080p, you need to Customize the template and change some settings in the Video tab.
Set to the same in this screen shot.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

• larsp
  • larsp's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by larsp on topic Render

Posted 07 Mar 2015 00:54 #3
I use movie studio platium 12
by larsp

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Render

Posted 07 Mar 2015 01:01 #4
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.972 seconds