VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

• Ray
  • Ray's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Why does my preview screen say no compression required? was created by Ray

Posted 09 Mar 2015 15:47 #1
Why does my preview screen say no compression required when I render my video project in Sony Vegas movie studio platnium. 10 hd? (Hp computer)
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:17 by Ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 09 Mar 2015 16:14 #2
Have you watched this tutorial ?
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/52-how-to-render-1080p-hd-video-mp4-for-youtube-using-sony-vegas-movie-studio-hd-platinum-10

Are you the same person who left a message underneath this tutorial about making DVDs ?

I have never heard of Movie Studio creating messages in the Preview Window.
Can you take a screen shot of this and upload it to the forum here ?
Which Render As Format/Templates are you using ?

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:17 by DoctorZen

• Ray
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Replied by Ray on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 10 Mar 2015 05:14 #3
Yes I'm that same guy. I left an attachment of what is going on when I try to render a video. I also decided to split the video and on two different DVDs.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:18 by Ray

• Ray
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 10 Mar 2015 05:19 #4
Yes I'm that same guy. I left an attachment of what is going on when I try to render a video. I also decided to split the video and on two different DVDs.
:)

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 10 Mar 2015 17:52 #5
There are no attachments in your message as you can see.
There is maximum file size limit of 500Kb.
Compress your images before attempting to upload.
Please read this for more information:
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/announcement/id-2

If you don't know how to compress files/images, just send a private email to me using help@moviestudiozen.com
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:18 by DoctorZen

• Ray
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 11 Mar 2015 13:53 #6
Hey I figured out that problem :) .... do know how I can create different types of lower thirds tepmlates in movie studio? I really appreciate you !

Posted 11 Mar 2015 15:21 #7
So I don't need to reply to your email message now with the screen shot ?
I have never seen that message before in Vegas - this is a new one for me.

I will be making tutorial about lower thirds in the future - but not right now.
There are two old articles on the Sony Creative Software website you may like to read.
www.sonycreativesoftware.com/creating_lower_thirds_with_vegas_pro_8
www.sonycreativesoftware.com/parent_child_track_relationship

Regards
Derek.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:18 by DoctorZen

• Ray
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 11 Mar 2015 15:51 #8
No sir you don't have to answer that quedtion about the preview window. thanks for the info on lowerthirds. I attempted to read it even though I dreaded it because I don't know enough about the different components in the software to understand what is talking about lol! I learn better look at your video tutorials lol! I hope that you make some video tutorials on this matter and I appreciate you Sir!

Posted 11 Mar 2015 17:40 #9
I guess this is my job to take the boring words that give headaches and turn them into "easy to follow" videos. LOL :cheer:
You now know one of my secrets - I read many old articles full of boring words and try to turn them into useful tutorials. :silly:

I am working on a large amount of behind the scenes activities at the moment, because I need to refresh everything.
Re-designing the entire website and forum to make it cleaner and easier to follow and also working on many new tutorials.
I will definitely be looking at lower thirds tutorials - they are on the "to do list".

Regards
Derek.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:19 by DoctorZen

• Ray
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2

Posted 11 Mar 2015 22:58 #10
Looking forward to it! ;) I'll be viewing plenty of your video tutorials! I got to learn this video editing software! You're a blessing!
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:19 by Ray

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.989 seconds