VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

• Ray
  • Ray's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Ray on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 15 Mar 2015 15:03 #11
hello sir!
I just purchased a new laptop and I was thinking about purchasing Sony Vegas pro. Im trying to edit videos like you see on the Christian networks like daystar. What version you recommend that not real expensive? :)
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:21 by Ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 15 Mar 2015 17:23 #12
Hi Ray

If you have never used a Video Editing program before, I recommend starting with Movie Studio Platinum or Movie Studio Suite 13.
This is an inexpensive Video Editing program with many features and easier to use than Vegas Pro.
My No.1 pick is Movie Studio Suite 13 because you get a collection of different programs and some nice bonus features.

If you need more professional controls, there are three versions Vegas Pro.
Vegas Pro Edit is the cheapest version - it does not include DVD Architect Pro, which reduces the cost quite a bit.
Vegas Pro is the full normal version.
Vegas Pro Suite includes a large collection of other pro level programs.

The best thing about starting with Movie Studio, is you can always upgrade to Vegas Pro in the future and the controls will be similar.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:21 by DoctorZen

• Ray
  • Ray's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Ray on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 17 Mar 2015 09:08 #13
I've used movie studio 10 matter of fact I have it on this old laptop that barely work and I lost the installation disc. I want to start editing video projects for our church telecasts and internet streaming as well. Is movie studio good for those types of projects?
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:20 by Ray

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Why does my preview screen say no compression required?

Posted 17 Mar 2015 12:33 #14
Please watch this video that explains the differences between Vegas Pro and Movie Studio.
Comparing Sony Vegas Pro 12 to Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12

You also need to download the free trial for Movie Studio Platinum 13 and try it for a month.
Please watch this beginners tutorial first.
Beginners Guide for Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Jul 2015 02:20 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.689 seconds