VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Screen Capturing V12

Screen Capturing V12 was created by stampersplus

Posted 29 Mar 2015 03:25 #1
I have a Movie Studio Platinum 12. I want to start capturing my screen for YouTube. Can I screen capture with Movie Studio 12, and if so, how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Screen Capturing V12

Posted 29 Mar 2015 03:45 #2
Hi

No you cannot screen capture with Movie Studio.
There are many other programs you can use to video screen capture.
I use My Screen Recorder Pro to record all my tutorials and then use Movie Studio Platinum or Vegas Pro to edit the screen recording. I have recently discovered a very good free screen recording program called Open Broadcaster Software, however it is very technical to set up for the first time. I am planning to make a tutorial about this soon.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by stampersplus on topic Screen Capturing V12

Posted 30 Mar 2015 04:45 #3
Thank you - Have you used the Open Broadcaster Software? Is it easy to use? Liz

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Screen Capturing V12

Posted 30 Mar 2015 12:24 #4
Yes I have used Open Broadcaster Software.
It is not easy to set up for the first time, however a very powerful and easy program to use once the controls are set.

I haven't made a new tutorial since August 2014.
I have been wanting to make a video about Open Broadcaster Software for a few months now.
So because I need to clean the cobwebs out of my head, I will make this new tutorial sometime during the next few days for you.

Derek :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.146 seconds