VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to View Full Screen Playback in Movie Studio Platinum/Vegas Pro ?

Hi Derek, just a little question, is there a way to select a full screen playback in Platinum 13? My Pro Show slideshow software has that option so after an adjustment you can view result in full screen. If not suggest it to SONY sometime if you have a channel to their software designers. We aren't all well healed pro's that can have external monitor for playback. Nice to see you back well again after your recent flying adventures, cheers. :)
Last Edit:06 Aug 2015 16:51 by Eagle eye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yes you can view Full Screen.

If you have 2x Monitors it is very easy to do, because you can set the 2nd Monitor as the the Preview Window.
In a 1x Monitor setup, you can do a similar thing.

Step 1
Right-click Preview Window and select Preview Device Preferences.
Press Identify Displays and then set Display Adapter to the Monitor you want to use as Preview Window.

Step 2
Press Video Preview button and Preview Window will go Full Screen.
Use Spacebar, J, K, L to control Playback.
When you are finished Viewing, press Left Mouse once and then ESC key.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:06 Aug 2015 17:07 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Thanks for your most descriptive reply, nice to know it can be done. I have tried this out and it is of great assistance, pity I didn't know about this on previous projects, cheers. :cheer:
Last Edit:07 Aug 2015 07:29 by Eagle eye.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.718 seconds