VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Permanently hide the toolbar

Permanently hide the toolbar was created by typeractive42

Posted 28 Aug 2015 22:22 #1
Hi everyone!

I am using MSP 13.0 and I mostly love it! One of my only complaints is that the toolbar at the top takes up so much space and I never use it except if I need to look at my undo history, which isn't very often. When I open a project, I always do the command alt+v+t to hide it, but it would be nice if there was a way to hide it permanently. Is there any way to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Permanently hide the toolbar

Posted 29 Aug 2015 02:16 #2
Hi there

It looks like you have found a bug in the program, unless it is a deliberate programming action.
If you go to View (top menu) and turn off Toolbar, that should permanently disable the top toolbar.
However when you re-boot the program it defaults back to being on.

The best thing to do is report it to Sony Support and see what they have to say.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:27 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: typeractive42

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.054 seconds