VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved how to keep audio and video track together

• vovy
  • vovy's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1

how to keep audio and video track together was created by vovy

Posted 05 Oct 2015 05:26 #1
Hi, please may I ask you for little help? At time 6:25 in the basic tutorial you drag the video and move it together with the audio, but when I want to do this, I drag the video, but the audio doesn't move...please how to keep the video and audio track together? thx

Last Edit:05 Oct 2015 07:39 by vovy
The following user(s) said Thank You: tyee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to keep audio and video track together ?

Posted 05 Oct 2015 07:46 #2
Hi Vovy

It sounds like you have accidentally un-grouped the Audio from Video.
By default, all Audio in your Videos should be grouped and locked in to the Video.

Pressing U on the keyboard is the shortcut for Un-Grouping - this is what you probably did.
To reverse this, first line up the Audio and Video so they are exactly in Sync and then highlight both Audio and Video by holding down Shift key and selecting.
Now press G to to Group them back together - they will now move as one group.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 Oct 2015 07:48 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.828 seconds