VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Picture Properties

• Ilona
  • Ilona's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Picture Properties was created by Ilona

Posted 07 Dec 2015 19:49 #1
I am doing a movie of a speaker who is using a powerpoint presentation. I save the slides of the speaker's PP presentation as JPG files, which then get imported to my Movie Studio Platinum 13 file and as the speaker brings up his slides I overlay the appropriate JPG picture in the timeline, so the viewer gets a good read of the image presented on the screen. Each picture (PP JPG) imported needs to have the Picture Properties > Pixel Aspect changed to "PAL DV Widescreen". Is there a way of changing the Pixel aspect property of multiple pictures in one go? Or is there a way of repeating a "function" like CTRL/Y does in WORD?
by Ilona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Picture Properties

Posted 07 Dec 2015 20:37 #2
Hi Ilona

Unfortunately you can't change the Properties of Images as a Group in Movie Studio Platinum.
If you had Vegas Pro, you would be able to perform this function inside of the Project Media tab, by highlighting all images as a Group and then right-clicking to select Properties and change just once.

Maybe you could perform this function with another program outside of Movie Studio first and then import corrected images ?
Which program could do that I am not sure.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:12 Dec 2015 16:12 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.816 seconds