VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Problem uploading video to You Tube

Problem uploading video to You Tube was created by Uncle Zook

Posted 25 Dec 2015 04:54 #1
:? I produced a short video and then attempted to upload it directly to You Tube. It would not upload. I got messages from Google saying they had stopped the connection from a site that didn't have the required security clearance. Later I downloaded the video to my hard drive (as you suggest we always do) and from there I was able to upload it to my You Tube account. Is this a common problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Problem uploading video to You Tube

Posted 25 Dec 2015 05:15 #2
Hi Zook,

That has been my experience. Early on to my first visits to Movie Studio Zen, I read a reply from Derek recommending to render as, then upload to YouTube, rather than use the Movie Studio Make Movie and direct upload to YouTube. Or, maybe I saw it in one of his tutorials. Sounds like you have read the same posts.

The problems he pointed out, were what I had already experienced, having previously attempted about 4 video and 3 gave me a problem with the direct upload. I think it has more to do with YouTube changing things than Movie Studio. Or, a typo in the username or password, etc.

The direct render to upload, also prevented me the controls that a Render As to hard drive presents. So, for the last year or so I Render As, review the results and then if I like it, I upload to YouTube. I'm on a monthly data allowance plan, so seeing the render results before uploading to YouTube prevents me wasting bandwidth in the event my Render As doesn't come out as planned......and that happens often enough!!!
Best Regards......George

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Problem uploading video to You Tube

Posted 25 Dec 2015 08:49 #3
Never use the Upload to YouTube function in Movie Studio and Vegas Pro.
Because YouTube is always changing things, the app is not reliable to use.

Always render your videos and Save to Hard Drive, exactly like I show in all my tutorials.

Next press Upload button on YouTube.
Then navigate through your Hard Drive and select the rendered video.

Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.706 seconds