VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved My MS13 renders look terrible once uploaded to Youtube

Replied by BlackSands on topic My MS13 renders look terrible once uploaded to Youtube

Posted 02 Mar 2016 08:18 #11
Another thing worth mentioning too is that even though you can't view 4k I have found that the higher-res stream still look a lot better even when only viewed on a 1080p monitor.
| Movie Studio 17 / VEGAS Pro 19/20) | Intel i5-3.8gHz | 16Gb | nVidia GTX1030 | NewBlue Transistions 5/TotalFX7 |
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic My MS13 renders look terrible once uploaded to Youtube

Posted 02 Mar 2016 09:10 #12

BlackSands wrote: Another thing worth mentioning too is that even though you can't view 4k I have found that the higher-res stream still look a lot better even when only viewed on a 1080p monitor.

My apology, taking another look, an option of 2160p appears, but I thought I read you had downgraded it to either UHD or 2K. UHD isn't really 4K, but it seems many manufacturers are using that term intermixed with UHD. Again, I stuck in a 1K world, so I'm not keeping up with all the mix ups that different sources state.

Regardless, you are making some good stuff, and you are also correct, the 2K video (apples for apples) does look a bit better on a 1080 display.

Good Luck with your 4K quests.
Best Regards......George

Replied by BlackSands on topic My MS13 renders look terrible once uploaded to Youtube

Posted 02 Mar 2016 09:15 #13
Yeah... 4k/UHD are often used to mean the same thing. But the '4k' supported by most TV's and Youtube is actually 3.75k ! (3840 x 2160)

8-)
| Movie Studio 17 / VEGAS Pro 19/20) | Intel i5-3.8gHz | 16Gb | nVidia GTX1030 | NewBlue Transistions 5/TotalFX7 |

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds