VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Markers in video are not saved when I open rendered file in Architect Studio

• tony
  • tony's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi, I'm using Movie Studio Platinum 13 and when I render a file that has markers in it it loses the markers when I open the file in Architect Studio 5.
I've followed the video you have done on this but you show using version 11. In 13 there is no Render As only Make Movie.
I'm rendering the file as a MainConcept MPEG-2 file and I can't find when it says to save Project Markers in the file.
by tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Tony

In version 13, Render As has been replaced with Make Movie - it means the same thing.
You can still access advanced controls by following this pathway.
Make Movie/Save to Hard Drive/Advanced, then at the bottom of this window select Save Project Markers.

Because different versions of the program keep changing, the instructions in my tutorials also keep changing.

I have an older tutorial which explains the full manual way for making DVDs, which you can read here. This is the method I use, because it gives you maximum control over the entire process.
How do I render a video in Vegas Movie Studio suitable for turning into a DVD using DVD Architect Studio ?

I also have a newer tutorial which uses an easier method, but you do loose some functionality.
How to Render Video for DVD/Blu-ray with Menus using Sony Movie Studio Platinum

I hope this makes sense.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

• tony
  • tony's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Derek,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Hope you had a good Christmas and looking forward to a great New Year.

I checked out you info and found that I had not noticed that the arrow for the Render Options at the top left of the Render As window could be turned to show the Save Project Markers tick box.

I learn something new every day about these two great Sony Programs. Movie Studio Platinum 13 and Architect Studio 5.

Many thanks
Tony
by tony
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.001 seconds