DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Intermediate rendering format / codec choice?

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 90

Replied by Peter on topic Intermediate rendering format / codec choice?

Posted 30 Mar 2016 09:56 #11
Hi George,
Ignoring the cluttering up of circles and paws moving all in a blur at normal speed - the story comes out in slow motion. Even the position of the overlay start points supplied data!
I was somewhat concerned that the order in which the rendering was done relative to overlay additions to the video clips might affect the final outcome.
I didn't want a case of "You should have asked before" - so shot my thoughts off.
Thank you for your time and patience

Peter
by Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Intermediate rendering format / codec choice?

Posted 30 Mar 2016 10:27 #12
Hi Peter,

I understand your concern. My experience here at MovieStudioZen has been proven that either way works with Derek and other members who jump in and help. We can ask first and get answers, or try things first and when they don't work out, ask and get answers.

However, sometimes it comes down to a workflow or end result that one person favors and another may not. I just hope I have provided accurate answers and reasonable recommendation. And, if not, fully expect Derek or others to jump in and make corrections.

I'm also getting excited to see the results of your hard earned results.
Best Regards......George

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 90

Replied by Peter on topic Intermediate rendering format / codec choice?

Posted 30 Mar 2016 11:39 #13
Hi George,
Needed to rest the eyes from keyframing and concentrating on small grass marks used as id for positioning as everything moves in the image flow - bog eyed!
No need to think about good advice delivery - it's excellent - all being stored as pearls of wisdom.

As for the final result being created at this end -No special video masterpieces arriving from this mind - only a GSD anorak is going to get a thrill.
Walk, amble, pace, multitude of gallops, supported and suspended trots - tied in with huge debate over working ability and structure of the skeleton. Its another world.
My plan for retirement activity to stay alive and active - Shepherds outside and video inside!
Perfect with good people to converse with.
Ops! - Must keep within the confines of the forum - sorry Derek!
by Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds