VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Editing special effects in MSP12

Editing special effects in MSP12 was created by emagoon

Posted 31 May 2016 08:49 #1
I've been using the Sony Lens Flare Starburst effect to animate a kind of halo around the lead singer in a live concert video (for those of you who helped me before, I'm still plugging away!). I'm wondering if it's possible to edit out the "bubbles" that fan out from the halo? Or, even better...does anyone know of a similar effect that works in MSP12? I'm working from a laptop, so I'm not able to upgrade to MSP13, and probably won't until this "masterpiece" is finished--which means I've had a lot of having-to-make-do experiences! I'd appreciate any suggestions, and thanks very much,

Jayne
by emagoon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Editing special effects in MSP12

Posted 31 May 2016 11:57 #2
Hi Jayne

Can you upload a copy of your Movie Studio .vf project file, so I can see exactly what your settings are for the Star Burst effect ?

You can upload to the forum here.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Editing special effects in MSP12

Posted 08 Jun 2016 23:38 #3
Hi Jayne

Did you receive my reply from the forum ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Aug 2016 01:16 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds