VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved help me for movie studio platinum 13

help me for movie studio platinum 13 was created by adifadlin

Posted 03 Jun 2016 17:44 #1
:? :? any1 cant help me? after i edit video i want the video cant stabilize,but the message in this pict
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic help me for movie studio platinum 13

Posted 03 Jun 2016 18:09 #2
Hi Adifadlin and welcome to the forum.

When you apply Stabilization, it needs to be done in a different way to adding normal Video FX.

Right-click the video on timeline and select Media FX.
In the next window that opens, click on top of Sony folder in left column and then add Sony Stabilize.
Select how much you need to stabilize from Preset drop down box at top.
Video will then be processed.

If you are not happy with the results afterwards and want to try different settings, right-click video and select Media FX again.
Window will open and then you can remove plugin by pressing button in top right corner.
Now go back to step one and start over until it looks OK.

Please note that the Sony Stabilize plugin is very primitive and only works with videos that need a small adjustment.
If your video is really bad, this plugin is not going to make it any better.
The only stabilization plugins that work well, are third party apps that you will need to by.
NewBlueFX and Mercalli make the best stabilizers.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic help me for movie studio platinum 13

Posted 08 Jun 2016 23:36 #3
Hi adifadlin

Did you receive my reply from the forum ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.819 seconds