VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Audio Track Troubles.

Audio Track Troubles. was created by EeveeTube MC

Posted 16 Jun 2016 09:18 #1
Recently i recorded many YouTube videos in the MOV format with 2 Audio Tracks. After attempting to import them into Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 - Steam Powered the files only showed One of the Audio Tracks, taking out the Commentary. Is there a way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Audio Track Troubles.

Posted 16 Jun 2016 16:13 #2
Hi EeveeTube MC

How did you record your videos ?
What software or device did you use ?

Normal video only uses one Audio Track which will be Mono or Stereo.
The next level is 5.1 Surround Sound, which is also supported in Movie Studio Platinum.
I am guessing you used Screen Capture software to record game play ?

There is only a very narrow range of Video/Audio Formats that support multiple audio tracks in the way that you are using and it can get very difficult inside of Video Editing software.

.mov is an Apple format, so it is highly likely that whatever you used will only work in an Apple Mac computer.
.mp4 is the preferred format inside of a Windows operating system.
I am just talking generally at the moment and can't comment until I get further info from yourself. Once I know which exact program/device you are using, I can then offer some actual solutions.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Audio Track Troubles.

Posted 23 Jun 2016 16:42 #3
Did you receive my reply, because I have not heard back from you yet ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Aug 2016 01:15 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.026 seconds