VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Magix Music Maker Premium.

Magix Music Maker Premium. was created by Eagle eye.

Posted 02 Nov 2016 09:47 #1
Hi Derek will you be making a forum for 'Magix' Music Maker Premium, in future? I have installed it on my system and would like to know about the tips on 'settings' and the most desirable screen layout. I am real green to music making but I can see great potential here for future projects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Magix Music Maker Premium.

Posted 02 Nov 2016 11:29 #2
I am not making a forum for Magix products just yet, so here is OK for now.
I have been trying to decide which way to move forward in the long term and should make a decision before the end of the year.
Most likely I will start a new website which is more general in nature and not locked into just one brand.
If I could go back in time, I would have set Movie Studio Zen up a lot differently.

There is only one setting in Magix Music Maker that drove me crazy for days.
Press the COG and go to Audio/MIDI
Set the Driver = WAVE Driver 24 bit

All the other settings are no good for rendering an audio file.
If you try and Export using alternate settings, the file has no sound.
I'm sure the other settings will be good for working live, but the WAVE Driver is needed for outputting an actual audio file.

I have been slowly reading the manual and hope to make a tutorial or two in the future.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Nov 2016 23:06 by DoctorZen
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds